Sunday 4 December 2011

Cam Bear's Arrival

Hi!  It has been a while!
It's me, Cam Bear!  After 12 hours of flying, a few hours of driving, I arrived Ise-city, Mie-Prefecture, Japan with the Geater's.  On the day I arrived, the first place I visited was Ise Grand Shrine, but it was too stormy to take photographs.  I will indeed be visiting the shrine again whilst my stay in Ise and share photos with you.

I am now with Hanna's family.  I will be hanging around with two girls, Mao is 9 years old, Kiyoka is 7 years old.  I will soon be posting more stories from Japan!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cam! Sounds like you are keeping busy over in Japan :-) Your new friends look friendly, please say 'Hello' to them from us. Please keep in touch as we miss you! Love from the Clark Family in Waterbeach England xx

    ReplyDelete